When I come home, I will make you all sit down and look through ALL the photos that I have from the program.
That includes all the ones that I have on my camera, all the ones from Manoel Viana that my homologue (counterpart) gave me on a DVD, 3 DVDs full of pictures from Ayman, all the ones on the other participants' facebooks, AND on orkut. :D
I don't care what we've been told about editing the photos down... I know I'd enjoy seeing 20 pictures of sunsets in Brazil.
I'm so excited I cannot wait to be home. 6 days seems way too far away!
My train ticket is bought, my bags are packed, 6 months later and I'm finally coming home!
4:40pm (approx.) Sunday December 21 - I'll be in Toronto.
See y'all in 6ish days!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment