MEET ZIGGY ZION

Activities:
I Like to work outyouknow, get my body all glistnin for the ladies you know. I be up in dat modelin career chasin dat paper you know what it iz.
I Like to work outyouknow, get my body all glistnin for the ladies you know. I be up in dat modelin career chasin dat paper you know what it iz.
Interests:
When I aint out you know makin dat money, I do like to kick back with the boys playin dem call of duties, Wii and shit, and gettin right with the lord yo.
Favourite Music:
You know I be likin all sort of dem songs u know like Gucci mang, lil scrappy youkno got that lil wayne dat Drak holla drake T dot baby. But I can alson get right down with the Marvin gay, Ray charles, Baby face for the lasy sake you know I be reppin the slam jams. Holla at your boy
Favourite TV Programmes:
Oh shit! BET ma fucka its alll about the BET. I be watchin dat ugh waynes world, dat Parkers show, 106 & park you know what it iz. N sometimes I watch that way backplay back shit with da lil willie from philly yo know how it is freash price of bell air baby, shit never gets old! YO DIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW mang, , i love that shyyt son.Holla back.
Oh shit! BET ma fucka its alll about the BET. I be watchin dat ugh waynes world, dat Parkers show, 106 & park you know what it iz. N sometimes I watch that way backplay back shit with da lil willie from philly yo know how it is freash price of bell air baby, shit never gets old! YO DIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW mang, , i love that shyyt son.Holla back.
Favourite Films:
You know I'm pretty open to anything as long as I got that Hally Barry it ys kno what Im say or dat Gabrielle Union chick that shit it tight nigga tight!
You know I'm pretty open to anything as long as I got that Hally Barry it ys kno what Im say or dat Gabrielle Union chick that shit it tight nigga tight!
Favourite Books:
Rosa Parks Baby whats up!
Rosa Parks Baby whats up!
Favourite Quotations:
" Once you go black , you aint goin back, becuase I aint lettin ya, seriously"..
" Once you go black , you aint goin back, becuase I aint lettin ya, seriously"..
About me:
Just ask me baby ;) You know I got that good good .I ain't shy send some loveladies.
Just ask me baby ;) You know I got that good good .I ain't shy send some loveladies.
...is this real life? he goes to York apparently, and has 1 friend.
also, considering the profile picture i have up, i wonder why he decided to add me.
"Favourite Books: Rosa Parks baby whats up!"
WHAT.

No comments:
Post a Comment