Saturday, April 17, 2010

Josh Beech for H&M Fashion Against AIDS Campaign


H&M casts Josh Beech for this year’s Fashion Against Aids campaign. For this campaign H&M is launching its first festival collection, with 25% of sales going to youth HIV/AIDS awareness projects.

I have yet to find the full campaign... HOWEVER, I do know that the jacket he is wearing in this photo is from the women's section, either in Hennes or in Divided, which is probably why it's styled with the sleeves rolled and pushed up (probably too short) and I know that there are similar ones on sale right now in Hennes for 50% off.

Kinda fierce tho..

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I really want that jacket. btw, I've been suckered into visiting your blog every single day to see if you've updated it. I blame you and your extra special way of sucking people in with your phenomenal writing skillz.

mc said...

really? because upon further reading, the first sentence makes NO sense... haha.
also, you're lucky, i guess because i have a whole bunch of backlogged posts that i have saved that i wrote when i was supposed to be studying. so they'll keep coming for a bit...

Kathleen said...

maybe i just know you so well that everything you say makes sense, even when it doesn't. haha. it's been how many years now i've known you?