Saturday, May 15, 2010

ROAD TRIP

ummmmmmmm I just got this email from Curtis:

Toronto -to- British Columbia Road trip

Leaving at the end of the second week of Aug. for as long as it takes (prob. X2 or X3 weeks) we'd head over to Alberta then cross and camp the Rockies. Along the way we'd stay with my family etc... (or yours if you're willing to lend) most if not all of the time in Alberta and B.C. so as to make the trip cheaper. Costs include = gas, food, 'entertainment' ie: booze, drugs, or whatever your poison is... we'd trade off driving on those long stretches so as to make time. Plenty of camping involved so this trip will not be for the faint of heart. For those who have never left Ontario this is a great chance to finally see Canada in all its glory and understand why it’s the best place on earth.

Travelling from 0 up to 2800 meters in altitude, 3369 kilometres [or 2093 miles], X4 time zones, X4 of the great lakes, X5 provinces, X5 geographic/climactic zones/systems (ranging from the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence boreal Lowlands, Interior Prairies and Alberta Badlands, Western Cordillera and Rocky Mountains, Temperate broadleaf forests, Osoyoos /southern Okanagan pocket desert, Western temperate coniferous and rain forests).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX0nFo0bqAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TncdhLGjFTE&playnext_from=TL&videos=nyBSt1YySEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqUde5i4KbI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN86d0CdgHQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=Tl_y-UsLByY


Umm yeah, the youtube links were included in the email, including several (i.e. A LOT) of images of the great Canadian landscape.
ALL I have been talking about for life is how much I want to roadtrip across Canada. effff
I mean I could just NOT go to H.K. and Singapore and move my three weeks off to August to do this...

I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: