Friday, January 21, 2011

LOL Nasty Gal


This sweater.. is an EXACT copy of a sweater that I have from H&M.
A sweater that I paid $69.95 (minus 25% staff discount) for. At the time, even that seemed a little steep to me.
HOWEVER Nasty Gal is charging a ridiculous $108.00 for this cheap-looking knockoff. The knit looks a lot thinner than the one I have, and you can see the seam at the back where the pattern doesn't match up.
H&M probably copied this sweater from somewhere else with slight alterations to design, produced it with cheaper material, at a lower quality and sold it at a lower price than the original. What really gets me, is that Nasty Gal took this cheap copy and copied it, producing it with even cheaper material, at an even lower quality, and doubled the price.
Three things from this:

1) I am never buying anything from Nasty Gal.
2) Is there someone I can report this to?? Should I call headoffice and let them know?
3) LOL at the foolish people who buy this ridiculously priced knock off.


WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE KNOCK OFF H&M???

No comments: