Okay, so since the fashionatyork blog is now defunct..
(or, I'm assuming, considering it's the end of the year, and the only people who still continued to post were me and daniel anyways..)
and my livejournal kind of sucks and is full of personal angst,
and i recently deleted my 3rd xanga account..
I'm starting over.
This time, on blogger, and I promise regular posting, with posts that are (somewhat) free of angst, and deal with fashion, culture, music, whatever.
And maybe an occasional picture post.
That being said, it's the middle of exam season, so this might get not started right away.
BUT I will get this up.
and it WILL be awesome.
edit:
also since sasha seems to laugh at the fact that I am starting a blog by myself ("!?"), I guess this is also a recruiting entry for anyone who can spell, and is interested in writing about stuff too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
uhmazing
Post a Comment