Monday, April 7, 2008

Rebecca Turbow

Admittedly I was not a fan of Rebecca Turbow's designs when first introduced to her.
(She is Sasha's favourite designer).
There may have been one or two pieces that I liked from what I saw, but nothing memorable.
However, Sasha happened to show me this video of the designer's Spring/Summer 08 collection "Safe", and I am actually liking what I see.
(This might actually have something to do with the fact that it's set to HEARTSREVOLUTION's CYOA... which may have actually made Sasha die a little)
I really liked the jacket, and the reversible dress.
The second dress that the model wore with the white knee socks was also quite cute, as well...
The white coat with the green lining, the green coat (was it the white coat reversed??) and the last coat were pretty amazing..
Actually, I liked quite a bit of it, but it's really hard to keep watching and pausing the video to describe the outfits, because it's getting kind of hard to keep track of..
The only thing I did not like was the green bubble dress, and the white one after it.
Anyways, here's the video. Sasha linked it to me, and she also has it posted in her secret blog that no one knows about and no one can read, because she posts under an alias. So I'm showing it in a more public forum (kinda).


http://www.rebeccaturbow.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaa.
sasha.sasha.sasha.
i feel creeped.