Saturday, January 31, 2009

eu vou falar do musica.

some musical links for you:

White Lies - Love Lockdown
Some of you don't like Kanye West. Whatever. Here's a rocked-up cover of Love Lockdown by White Lies. (I, personally, am not a huge fan of this track, but it's interesting. So listen to it.)

Ladyhawke vs. The Killers - Ladykillers
RAFAY, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU.

The Reborn Identity - You can't curry love
Even more interesting than the Love Lockdown cover. YOU ALL NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS.
This track consists of:
The Supremes - You Can’t Hurry Love
Pairon Mein Bandhan Hai (from the movie, Mohabbatein)
2Pac - Dear Mama
ALL TOGETHER. uh yeah. FML. SO CATCHY, YET SO STRANGE.

Matt and Kim - Daylight
This is for Sasha because I think she will like it.



Man, who is John Sakamoto, and why does he have the COOLEST column in the Toronto Star? The anti-hit list is the only reason I open the newspaper on Saturday mornings.
Someone find him. I need to be his friend.

3 comments:

DeepV said...

OMG

1. I GET A SHOUT OUT

2. I GET A TAG!

3. I LOVE THE ANTI-HIT LIST

4. FACEBOOK HIM

5. DOWNLOADINGS LADYKILLERS- HOPE IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT HORRIBLE MOVIE (GOOGLE IT)

DeepV said...

YOU CAN'T CURRY LOVE IS AWFUL

AWFUL

AND I LISTEN TO SOME PRETTY AWFUL SHIT MYSELF...

YO!!! THIS SOME BENJAMIN BUTTONS SHIT!

Annie said...

umm omg maggie. what has happened to ur music tastes. hahahhahaha.
ew i hate the kayne west song in any form apparently.
also not a fan of daylight. i am disappointed in u.