Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CRUSHED DREAMS

i changed my mind about my angsty "what am i going to do with my life" entry.
i am not, however, going to change my tags or title for this entry.

instead, i am going to implore why some of you are being so difficult at life.
why can't we still be friends.
ALL OF YOU
YOU ARE ALL SO STUPID
okay one of you aren't stupid. I am stupid and shy and refuse to push any more than I already have because I already feel outside of my comfort zone on this. BUT CLEARLY I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. also i dont know if you are joking or if you really are as elitist as you sound, but its really funny, and if you are serious i am sorry but i think less of you for it but i still want to be your friend. okay? OKAY.

1 comment:

Rafay A. said...

Is this entry about Sharon Li?