Although some of these rooms look like they belong in some of the houses I posted below, they all actually belong to houses that are being lived in (minus the grown over bathroom.. I don't quite remember where I found that image, or what the context was that it was taken..). These all look like cozy little rooms you'd find in a cottage hidden in the woods. Rooms where you would take a mug of tea, and listen to the ragged wood LP with the sun streaming in.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
quiet houses
Although some of these rooms look like they belong in some of the houses I posted below, they all actually belong to houses that are being lived in (minus the grown over bathroom.. I don't quite remember where I found that image, or what the context was that it was taken..). These all look like cozy little rooms you'd find in a cottage hidden in the woods. Rooms where you would take a mug of tea, and listen to the ragged wood LP with the sun streaming in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Or where an axe murderer would skin you, sew you and then stuff you.
how ~romantic~
I, too, enjoy taxidermy.
Post a Comment