The only purpose that Christmas serves is to make me hate my family even more.
Today, my mom came to pick us up at 9am to bring us to her house to hang out/bake/watch movies... which usually translates to us helping out at her house.
I opted to sleep through the pick-up time. Bitch move? I guess. But really, the idea of spending the day home alone is way more appealing to me than anything else.
My brothers are home now, and they won't even watch a movie with me =( =( they prefer to play their video games. Oh.
Both parents are working tmrw, so business as usual.
Christmas doesn't exist here. I am tempted to return the presents I bought my brothers, because really, I don't think they care... and I would rather use that money to eat and live off of.
I am poor in money and family. But I am rich in angst.
(y)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment