Thursday, April 10, 2008

JUSTICE X SURFACE TO AIR COLLECTION

A couple of hours ago, I microwaved a Mrs. Fields cookie (white chocolate macadamia nut) to warm it up and get it gooey and yummy, but I put it in for too long, and it burned. It was only a surface burn in the middle, so I brought it upstairs and ate it anyways, and my room STILL smells like burnt food. IDGI.

Anyways music x fashion update.
Justice has collaborated with Surface to Air to bring you their love of leather goods, and awesome denim. (Surface to Air directed the "We are your friends" video..)
For the collection, Justice has designed a limited edition series of 3 jackets (150 pieces), and 2 pairs of jeans. The collection will be available at select locations worldwide including Surface To Air Paris, Surface To Air Brazil, Colette, Barneys, Lane Crawford, Isetan, Le Bon Marché, Paris Texas, Asylum, Le Shop, Incu. (Not to be found in Toronto or the surrounding area though sadly!)







(Source)


No comments: