Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bad for your Wallet

I feel like I need these


they are so cute! they also come in black, green, and pink. But I'm absolutely in love with them in putty.


I saw them on everybodyisugly and she has now posted the links to where you can get them in each colour.
I am trying really hard to resist ordering them.
(It is helping that I am currently in class, and the whole back 2 rows of the lecture hall can see me lusting over them, while the prof eyes me, wondering why I am drooling all over my laptop. Gross.)


In the mean time, here is the picture that I stealthily obtained of Dorian's back from the Cobrasnake party.



I would also post a picture of what I wore to the yardsale, but Sasha didn't upload it, and has not sent it to me yet, so it'll have to wait.


Here's the pink version of the boot, in case anyone (Sasha) might be interested.

1 comment:

Annie said...

hahahahahah. thanks. but like the putty is much nicer upon lookin at the pink.
the pink jus reminds me of hwo timbaland boots were so in, in pink before.