
everyone needs a jacket like this.
I need a jacket like this.
Note plaid shirt done all the way up to the top button.
(image from the commodified)

No boys I know will ever wear anything like this, which is sad because this is actually my favourite.
I'm not really sure why, but it probably has something to do with the colours or the proportions.
Maybe the glasses.
Or maybe because he's from Televiv, Israel.
(image from borderline)
And for the less adventurous:

you can't go wrong with plaid flannel, if it's in the right size and not hanging off of you lumberjack-like.
(image of homme from chictopia)
or if you're really simple, white tee, leather jacket and jeans.
(you can leave the suspenders at home.)
follow through with any of the footwear seen above, or some high tops.
and accessorize with a swoopy haircut.
(image of one of the french touch guys from my exactitudes post)

No comments:
Post a Comment