Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here's to...

coming home reeking of booze and cigarettes...
from a bar where i was able to reconnect with my past, whether i wanted to or not...

"omg hi! its been so long! i havent seen you in years!! what have you been up to?"

"dude, omg, so whats up??"

"yeah man its been yearssss! how are you? what are you doing now?"



i knew there was a reason i didnt go to bars in streetsville.
and it turns out that all of SSS class of ... 2005 (thanks sasha..) was out at the cock and pheasant tonight.
How do I sum up the last 4 years of my life to you in a clear and concise way, that will keep your attention and not alienate you, in a bar over loud music and yelling from the table next to us?
"Um, yeah life's been good... I just got back from a 6 month adventure... half of which was spent in Brazil... yeah life's been pretty crazy.. So what have you been doing? .. Just school? Oh well, thats pretty....... respectable....."

wow, life.

i miss my CWYers.
Can we rewind to the last 3 days of the program in montreal?
can we go back to the night where we counted down the seconds to the end of the program?
I was so ill prepared. I promise I'll be able to deal with it better the second time around......

"A que horas, nos vamos emborra?"
"Vai emborra agora??"

I really need to get into the habit of not speaking Portuguese when I have the slightest bit of alcohol in me... no one can understand what I am saying....

No comments: