YORK INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Please note that applications will be accepted until 11:59pm, February 9, 2009 for the placements below ONLY.
Alytus State Boarding House in Alytus, Lithuania
Amigos de la Naturaleza en el Mundo (Friends of the Earth) in Sayula, Mexico
The Canadian Institute in Greece in Athens, Greece
Centro de Estudios de Estado y Sociedad (CEDES) in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Centro de Intercambio y Solidaridad, Solidarity Crafts Store in El Salvador, San Salvador
Consejo Colombiano de Construcción Sostenible (Colombia GBC) in Bogotá, Colombia
Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst – DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) in Bonn, Germany
Dublin City University (DCU), School of Biotechnology in Dublin, Ireland
Instituto Ecoar para Cidadania (Ecoar Institute for Citizenship) in Ibiuna - Sao Paulo, Brazil
Green Building Council Brasil (GBC Brasil) in Barueri, Brazil
Green Building Council of South Africa (GBCSA) in Cape Town, South Africa
The Gori Collection of Site-Specific Art in Celle, Italy
Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy (JCCD) - GIS in Bangalore, India
La Salle University, Center for International Education in Mexico City, Mexico
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (Marketing) in Isiolo, Kenya
Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation (MJP) - Early Years Project in Samlaut, Cambodia
Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation (MJP) - EcoRanger Club in Samlaut, Cambodia
Mexico Green Building Council in Mexico City, Mexico
National University of Mongolia (NUM), Faculty of Biology in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
National University of Mongolia (NUM), Water Research Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
New Zealand Green Building Council in Auckland, New Zealand
Pinelands Creative Workshop (PCW) in St. Michael, Barbados
Turismo Rural Ecológico del Corredor Biológico Alexander Skutch (TURE-CoBAS) in Quizarrá, Costa Rica
University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna in Vienna, Austria
University of the Autonomous Regions of the Caribbean Coast of Nicaragua (URACCAN) - Linguistics Research and Cultural Revitalization Institute (IPILC) in Bluefields, Nicaragua
University of the Autonomous Regions of the Caribbean Coast of Nicaragua (URACCAN), Nueva Guinea Campus in Nueva Guinea, Nicaragua
I am applying to the ones that are bolded.
I probably will not be able to get letters of reference in time for my interview (if, I even pass the first round of selection... but I'm banking that I should. I did last year, and I'm basically handing the exact same application and cover letter in with a few additions..) but maybe maybe maybe they'll be lenient because of the strike.
If not, I still have the opportunity to go to Washington for 3 months during the summer and work at the IDB.
NOW IF I COULD ONLY GET A JOB...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH WTFF is the paris one not offered anymore???
im reapplyinggg next year =(
if only i wasnt gna fail fuck i could have been in paris last summer. i was such a shoe in =((
why do u hafto bring up painful memories??
Post a Comment