One more exam left!
Tomorrow is the last exam of the third year of my university career.
It feels pretty good until I realize that I may have another 2ish years to complete my degree... and a month of summer school after this..
But before I kiss the month of May goodbye, I will have a week of partying to last me the month.
Is it just me, or does May always kick off will some pretty sick shows?
Anyways.
If you want to stalk me, here is my sched. and accompanying commentary.
April 30 - Yelle
I doubt this will be as good as when I went to see her in October.
a) I will be completely sober
b) It's at the fucking Opera House, instead of The Drake like last time
c) I have since found that copious amounts of ginos listen to her, and refer to her as "that french chick"
Also, GRANDMARNIER WE ARE COMING FOR YOU.
May 1 - Heartsrevolution
a.k.a. The Cobra Snake Dance Party
Where all my internet pop-culture dreams will come true!
May 5 - Robyn
She better play Show Me Love, I am serious.
I don't think this was the hitlist version of the video, I don't remember it as vividly as the BBMak ones...
May 6 - The Kills
M.E.X.I.C.O.C.U.
yeah?
Maybe I'll replace alcohol with Redbull?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
omg fuck u hes MINE bitch. MINE.
haha show me love. show me life. baby show me what its all about.
are those the lyrics?? cuz if they are im awesome.
Post a Comment