Thursday, May 15, 2008

models/singers

So I'm sure everybody's heard and seen the trainwreck that was Scarlett Johansson's singing-career, and everybody is aware of the actress/singer phenomenon.
But what about the model/singer?
Can models sing? It's always weird to see/hear and model speak, let alone sing. I mean, I like to look at them, and their outfits and stuff, but to realize they're actually people and can talk and do stuff other than smile and pose is weird sometimes.
On that note (haha ?) here's a video from Five O'Clock Heroes, featuring none other than Miss Agyness Deyn.
And it's actually not that bad, in my opinion. I know she has a pretty hardcore accent, but it doesn't come out too much in the singing..
Anyways, here you go:


Apparently she's not the only one to move in with the model/singer trend.
We've got Irina Lazareanu's foray into the musical sphere, and Daisy Lowe waiting on a collaboration with Mark Ronson.

AND Kate Moss is apparently dying to get in on the action with Jamie and Allison.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=563795&in_page_id=1773&ito=1490
All I can say is that, I really hope they don't let her on stage with them. Kate Moss is Kate Moss and all, but as I've blogged before, The Kills are pretty much perfect as is.
Maybe she IS jealous of VV and Hotel's dynamic.

No comments: