Monday, May 12, 2008

Forever 21.

I've been incredibly cavalier with my money these days.

It's so horrible.
I was asked for advice on dresses one would wear to a wedding (as a guest, not as the bride) and all examples were given to me from the Canadian Forever 21 site.
I am not a huge fan of Forever 21, it was novel when it first opened here, but after a couple of months, the novelty's worn off. The store is always in a sense of disarray, and although you can find some things that are cute and their prices are right, a lot of their selection seems to be heading into the direction of other lower end fashion for cheap stores (i.e. Sirens, Stitches).
However, I've never browsed their site, and given the chance to do so, I took it and am now contemplating an order that would empty my wallet for the next month or so.
Forget being bad for your wallet, I'm horrible enough for my own.

So, the things I'm thinking of ordering?

This jacket.
I'm not incredibly sure how this looks in real life. I hope it's not that shiny.. but I've been wanting a leather jacket for soo long. (or faux, in this case). It's listed at 62.80, but everything's 20% off so it comes to 50.24 and you get free shipping if your order's $75 or more, which it will be, because I'm thinking of combining orders with a friend

andThis skirt, ever since I saw padthai wearing it on whatiworetoday2 on Livejournal.




Admittedly, I only want this skirt so I can replicate the infamous Luella look that inspired padthai's outfit..

But I am lacking in the shoes..
Oh wait, Forever 21 has shoes as well.

Please help me.

edit//

I've decided on purchasing both, after seeing how cute they look together in the shopping bag. =/

Its like an instant outfit.

This is so bad.

1 comment:

Annie said...

i dont like those two pieces. but yeah the site is much better than the store.