M.I.A is going to launch her own clothing line featuring leggings, bomber jackets and t-shirts, all featuring bright colours and bold print.Not sure what to expect?
Just google image search her.
Collage [source]
Hopefully her leggings will be better than Lindsay Lohan's - although you can't really argue with the functionality of pockets and knee pads....
Also M.I.A. related, MTV has reported that she's looking to get out of the music industry and focus more on art.
So no more fly high like paper, get high like planes? This is sad!
There's no date or name set on the launch of her clothing line yet, but i guess if she doesn't make sweet music any more, you can at least dress like her... [source]
In other non-related news.. I hit up Value Village this morning (finally!) and was able to pick up the cutest flannel shirt, and an awesome blazer - both courtesy of the little boys section. I'm wearing them as cropped with 3/4 sleeves, and my mom tried her best to persuade me not to buy them because they're obviously too small, but i think theyre cute!
I also picked up a pretty old school camera with flash! for 5.99, so I went for a bike ride this afternoon with my brothers to this really weird sketchy bike trail in Streetsville to test it out. I'm not sure how well the pictures will turn out, the light metre doesn't work so I had to rely on the rule of sunny 16 and i'm just no good at estimating how many stops to go down and up according to light and shade variance. (if you can explain this, please help me!)
I also brought my polaroid, and got a couple shots with that. I'm on the 2nd box of my first pack, that means i only have 18 shots left! I'm seriously thinking about buying like 10 boxes off ebay for Brazil...
Anyways, I'll post pictures of the blazer and shirt soonish, and I'll scan the photos I took with the new (to me) camera as soon as I have them developed. There's also a post coming with all the polaroids I've shot this week (I'm working on a series.. it's still sort of in the works.) So stay tuned!

2 comments:
i read about this before.
also frig im so goin to vv thursday. i want to see ur flannel.
cant u just buy 10 packs of film when u go to brazil?
i dont know if they will sell polaroid film in brazil.
i'm have a hard enough time finding packs here.
Post a Comment