Monday, November 24, 2008

Quebec city!

this weekend the group took a trip to Quebec city!
I saw the streets I walked in, the restaurants I ate at, and the bars we drank in, when I was ther last, and I honestly felt the most at home I've felt in... well 6 months.
It's the first familiaity I've experienced in half a year, and I was so incredibly sad that we were only there for 2 days.
We stayed at an auberge in the city, and Saturday night, a bunch of us went to Sacrilege before bumping into some really cool people in the street and being invited to their place to smoke, drink and get smoked up.
i propose that next time any of us need to go away, we go to Quebec. It's $20 per person, per night at the auberge.. plus $4 for sheets (if you dont have a sleeping bag) and it's a really nice hostel... it includes fire escapes to hang out on during summer nights. and its within walking distance of a lot of bars.
i took pictures with my holga, so if you're lucky, i might send you one in the mail.
maybe.

26 days left.
2 more weeks of work.
3 more weeks of the program. (plus 4 days of final evaluation in montreal, minus all the brazilians and plus all the canadians...)
i'll be home soon... i hope.

2 comments:

Annie said...

pay??
are u nuts.
i propose we go there and stay for free with my friends hahaha.

Vanessa said...

Wendy came to my work! she says hi.