I just read an installment about the adventures of an aquaintance who hitch-hiked his way back to Ontario with a friend after going to visit a member of his Canada World Youth group in BC.
It definitely makes me excited for the reunion I'm going to have with my group in 3 months time.
But it also has me thinking. Why am I still here?
I'm young and I'm free.
I have a newly awakened spirit of adventure.
I don't have any responsibilities of any kind - no job, no school (though not by choice)
My family isn't the kind to hold me back, now...
What am I still doing here?
I might not have money... but I have a $50 credit with Via Rail to go as far as it can take me...
...should I do it?
Can I do it?
Will you come with me?


No comments:
Post a Comment