
This morning, I threw open my curtains and let the sun shine into my room. I dressed weather-inappropriately and curled up in a pool of sunshine on my bed like my cat did in Brazil. I dreamt about summer and spring-like temperatures and soaked up my daily dose of vitamin D.
I'm tired of being cold all the time.
I'm tired of putting on layer upon layer of clothing before going out to brave the weather.
I love you Canada. I love Tim Hortons, I love ice skating and maple syrup and Quebec, but your winters are really really trying.
Maybe it's the fact that I've already had to deal with 6 months of winter. (Yeah, winter in Brazil counts as winter. It was DARK by 4:30, and I could see my breath in the shower.)
But if Spring doesn't come soon.. I don't know how I'm going to deal.

1 comment:
I WANT THOSE TIGHTS GIVE ME THEM.
also that looks cute u should totes wear that dans lete
eh ben quite frankly u are turning into a polaroid obsessive hoe.
that is all.
Post a Comment